Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Monday with dinner at Christine's place

Hi,

I rode home yesterday and enjoyed it, although the wind had got up to a decent amount for the first time in ages.  Still, it wasn't too bad a ride at all.

I cooked tea for Toby and Mike came home just as I finished that.  So we swapped duties and I drove in to see Christine.  She cooked me a lovely dinner.  Wow.

Her pinny looked great

And the dinner looked even better

She cooked a rack of lamb with a crust she made from pistachios, Parmesan and lime juice.  Nom, nom.

We watched a harrowing mini series (well, I got through two episodes) featuring Tom Hardy (an actor Christine is taken with) while Christine mended my two items of clothing.  Her comment on Toby's hole in his blazer pocket was he should have brought it to her before the hole got so big her hand could fit through the hole.  But when she saw my pyjamas, she was astonished.  It wasn't so much a hole as a entire new opening really.

But, our clothes look great again!  Woot!  Thanks so much.

I got home late for me and fell into bed.  Mike was working so I never really saw him because I was asleep when he got into bed.

Up for my run this morning and it was tough.  I was so lethargic.  And I didn't feel great.  But I ran and made it through 5km.

Right.  Time for tea.  It's Mary's birthday today.  We have an iced coffee date.  Mmmmm.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment