Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

My Tuesday was largely uneventful really.  The highlight was it was Mary's birthday (at work) so we had loads of fun at lunch and I had an iced coffee with her later in the day.

Far better iced coffee shot


Scary selfie shot for Mary's birthday

But I also had a V with a client in a meeting after the iced coffee and that tipped me over the edge.  I felt really yucky riding home.  Hahah.

Got home and cooked tea and Mike got home and gobbled it all up.  At least he appreciates my cooking.  Toby just nibbled around the edges.

The day is a bit windy this morning but it was a fine old ride in.  Fast.  Is it bad that I am already looking forward to home time?  It is a short week this week and the weekend beckons already.  Fun.  Can't wait.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment