Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Wednesday with tramping commitments for Mike and art for all of us

Hi,

It was my unbirthday yesterday!  Rode home after a weird day at work and cooked tea for Toby.  We ate quesadillas.  Mmmmm.

Then we hopped in the car and headed down to meet Mike after his committee meeting at the back of Te Papa for the Arcade shipping container art exhibition.  Great fun.  We really enjoyed Lisa's rainscape one.  We went in there three times!

Toby wanted to go into the container with a naked photographer that takes a photo of your reaction to her nudity.  We didn't let him.  And I suspect the people with clipboards out the front may have also had something to say about it.

Mike and Toby heading for another container of art

City looked lovely

Hmmmmm.  Art.

Toby enjoyed the evening and the art in the containers

Playing in the park afterwards


Toby and I went home via the park and Mike went home via the car he had at tramping club.  He beat us home.  We all played Cards Against Humanity and I actually enjoyed it.  Some of the cards are rather rude and I just throw them into the discard pile without trying to use them.  But it was a lot of fun.

I won!

Not sure how.

Anyhow - have a lovely day.  It is rather nice here in Wellington.  My bike ride in was pleasant,

We have Shakespeare in the Park tonight.  Woot!  Can't wait.  I'll pack chocolate and hotties, along with blankets and pillows.

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment