Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Tuesday with nothing for me

Hi,

After a manic day at work I rode home and tidied up.  Toby's room finally sent me over the edge.  Apparently at the weekend Toby "tidied" and Mike okayed it.  Turns out this meant piling up every piece of clothing in his room into one huge pile.  Clean laundry he hadn't put away mixed in with dirty washing.  Just like cats and dogs playing together.  Some sort of unholy thing.  When I complained that it wasn't all dirty, he said his dad never complained.  I said his dad doesn't do the washing!  I wasn't going to be washing clothes all again just because of laziness.

Sigh.

So I tidied up.  Sorted the wheat from the chaff.

Once satisfied Toby could find clean clothes in the correct place and with a tiny handful of dirty clothes I went upstairs to cook tea.  Roast lamb with potatoes.  Not quite like the weekend though.  But it was pretty good.

Mike eventually got home and was so happy with his meeting for Meetup tramping.  It went really well.  And sounds like a trip to Nepal is on the cards for Sept/Oct this year.

It was such a hot night.  Really muggy.  It was sweaty.  We just used a sheet all night.

Right - time to get stuck in and try and stem the manic flow from yesterday.

Have a wonderful day.


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment