Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Monday with not much - but the Tuesday with my birthday!

Hi,

I rode home last night and enjoyed the ride so much.  I felt like a machine.  But when I was describing my ride home to Mike later, I realised it was a southerly and must have assisted me up the hill.  Pants.  Just when I thought I was getting fitter.  Hahahah.


Toby showing Mike something they both agree is great
We had a lovely evening at home.  Relaxing.  I was in bed quite early and read a lot before falling asleep.  Woke up to a stunning birthday morning.  Went for my run and there was not a breath of wind.
View from our house

I drove in this morning because I have fancy birthday lunch plans with Aidan and then Mike has even fancier birthday evening plans for me.  It involves a movie (about Iceland) and dinner.  Mmmmm.  It's going to be a great day!

And look!  Even Google knows it's my birthday!


Happy birthday Angela - love from Google


Cityscape this morning
Sally and Andrew's building


Right.  Must be time for a cup of tea before the madness of a normal working day starts.  The day is beautiful here.  Hope you have a little bit of Angela birthday weather wherever you are today too.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment