Friday, February 13, 2015

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

I did catch up with Ilske for an iced coffee.  I have converted her to them.  That was nice.  And Mike joined us so we chatted loads.

I also noticed we have birthday milk in our fridge at home.  Birthday month reminders!  Woot!



The happiest milk of the year!


I rode home in lovely weather and got tea ready for Toby.  Mike was delayed coming home so he had a late tea.  I don't know what it is at the moment, but I cannot stay awake when I get into bed.  I read.  Turn out the light and within seconds I seem to be asleep.  And I'm sleeping until the alarm goes off.

This morning's run was a little slow.  I need to try and get faster.  My bike ride in was fast!  Hahahah.

Just had breakfast with Roanne.  A lovely way to kick start the day.  Weekend looks good.  We're marching in the gay pride parade tomorrow morning.  Mike has some decluttering tasks on his list (we need the garage sorted so we can park the motorbike and the car in there).  Isaac is coming for a sleepover.  And we have tea at his house Sunday.

Perfect.  Bring it on!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment