Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Wednesday was pretty uneventful too.  Busy at work.  Rode home and found Toby at home already.  That was good.  Cooked tea.  His favourite - chicken schnitzels.  Mike got home relatively early so he also got dinner.  Lucky Mike,

I nipped up to the loft to dig out my motorcycle gear because our new bike is arriving this morning in Wellington from Dunedin.  Turns out I need new bike gear.  Both my helmets have had the linings disintegrate.  I love my Shoei too.  Sigh.  So I need to go shopping and replace it.  And a jacket.

But I cobbled together enough stuff to ride it home this morning.  Yay!  Can't wait.

Mike was going to head off to tramping club but Toby and I lured him home.  Hahah.  I had a lot of sleep to catch up on so I was sleeping before too long.  And it was a good sleep.

We've got tomorrow off.  Well, most of New Zealand has.  Waitangi Day.  I am catching up with Aidan, even though the forecast is a little wet and colder than it has been.  We're going to eat our way through the day.  Cafe hopping.

Mike and Toby are off camping.  Not sure where.  Possibly Kaitoke.  With Emerson and Duncan.  And some others from work.  Bet they have a great time.

Other than that, not a lot.  Have a fantastic time whatever your weekend brings.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment