Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

Nothing much except bedlam at work.  But reasonably controlled bedlam.  Not mayhem with a bit of bedlam.  Varied and not horrid.  But bedlam nonetheless.

In fact, I'm not sure I have a lot to say besides that.  Oh - Toby went to the doctor.  He's been off school since last Friday and has this constant cough.  Doctor tried to rule out whooping cough.  Hopefully.  But he has bronchial hyperactivity.  Which I think is doctor-speak for "coughing a lot".  He has medicines coming out his ear.  Although not literally because there is nothing wrong with his ears.  But he has steroids, Ventolin and is sucking on cough lozenges.  Goodness.  Poor kid.

He woke me up at 4.30am this morning with his coughing.  Needless to say, he had been awake for a while, coughing.  Mike and I don't like hearing him coughing all the time.

He is likely to be off school all this week too.

What else?  Oh - it rained last night.  Heavily.  Around about 6.45 pm.  First decent rain in a bit.  But my ride in this morning was on dry roads.  So it's all gone already.

Luke (colleague at work) is having his leaving lunch today.  His last day is tomorrow.  I am sad about that.

Right.  Time for a tea.

Have an incredible day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment