Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Wednesday with user group for me and tramping club for Mike

Hi,

I had such a busy day yesterday.  But good busy.  Productive busy.  Not running around screaming, thrashing busy.  Things got done.

When it had all died down at the end of the day, I went to the first user group session for the year.  It was well attended.  Good job!  From there I wandered back to work and got changed and rode home.

The evening had turned into the most stunning sort of evening.  Toby had already had tea so I just tidied up.  Made the house look more respectable again.  At the weekend it was looking good.  But entropy sets in over the course of the week and turns my order into chaos.

Toby and I went to bed and at some hour of the night Mike got in.  Unfortunately for me (not really), he was in the mood for talking.  We blethered on about all sorts of things.  Feminism.  Failures of IT. Weekend jobs.  And possibly other things that my half asleep brain can't recall now.

Eventually went to sleep but it was a measure of my lack of sleep that I feel back to slleep after my alarm this morning.  That never ever happens.  Mike's alarm woke me and that hurled me out of bed.  In a panic!



This morning's view from our dining room

But everything got done.  Mike and Toby got their lunch made (mine, not so much).  And everyone was up and showering when I left.  Woot!

Time to kick start the day.  Such a lovely ride in.

Have a wonderful Thursday.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment