Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Monday with Toby duties

Hi,

Monday was a blur of work - frantically busy for most of it.  But it did pass pretty quick.  Then Toby was at work and we headed off in the car to his appointment.  That went well and from there we headed back into town to collect Mike.

Once all three of us were in the car, we drove out towards Scots and found the yummy Mexican place closed on Mondays.  Stink.  I remembered Jo saying Gasworks was ok for family meals so we went there.  Toby loved his burger.  But the chicken wings were dry husks and my steak was tough.  No wonder I got given a knife Crocodile Dundee would have been proud to use.  Not high on our list of places to re-visit.

Off to see the Fergusson reception and meet other parents and teachers.  We saw inside Toby's locker and it was remarkably tidy.  Wow!  We have some plans for helping him get organised and hopefully he has an amazing year.

Back home and I was asleep in seconds, once in bed.  Slept right through until my alarm at 5am.  Got up for my run and did an alright time.  The wind has died down and the rain cleared away and the roads were dry.  Good news for my bike ride into work too.

Busy day today again.  And Jack is in town this afternoon so Toby is catching up with him.  And we're all invited to Parliament to Mai's book launch.  Wow.  How cool.

Have a fantastic day. I know I will.  It is off to a wonderful start.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment