Friday, February 27, 2015

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

I rode home bang on 4pm yesterday because the day had sucked me dry.  The ride home always does wonders.  I got home and cooked tea and Mike got home nice and early, despite the traffic chaos.  Guess he was lucky he was driving against most of the traffic.  The trains out towards Kapiti were broken yesterday and so people drove in.  And then there was a crash on SH2.  It clogged everything up.  The traffic past Bowen Hospital that we can see out our window across the valley didn't free up until 1840.  And that is not exactly in the middle of town!

Bye Luke!
 Yesterday was a bit sad for me because Luke is leaving this week to return to the UK.  I've enjoyed working with him.  We had a leaving lunch at Bethel Woods and I had to take a photo of him.

I went out grocery shopping late yesterday, after I was sure the traffic had sorted itself out.  Mike has organised tramping in the school holidays.  It just leaves me to sort out my weekend with Aidan some time soon.  Woot!

This weekend is race weekend.  Sunday morning.  Kapiti Women's Duathlon.  It's going to be fun!

Have a lovely weekend.  Run hard, bike hard!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment