Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Monday with fish

Hi,

Well, I did get to the gym at 4pm after work and had a good sweaty session there.  Although the woman riding in front of me was a machine - which showed me how far I still have to go.

I went back to work and did a bit more before meeting Mike and heading home with him.  We found wee Smudge snuggled up in Toby's lap while Toby played with his mates online.  They looked so cute together.

Mike and I went to make tea.  A fish meal - always a favourite.  And last night was a lemon flavoured grilled fish meal.  It was good.  Toby ate all the fish leftovers.  He steered clear of the potato and pea mash (not that I blamed him - peas don't go with anything!) and the broccoli and leek mix (which was heaven with its sour cream binding it altogether).

Fish dish hit!


I headed out to New World after tea to get some urgent groceries.  It's not good when we live on Weetbix for our cereal and run out of milk.  The boys seem happy to have UHT milk for it - but I only tolerate that on my Weetbix when I am tramping.  At home, UHT will not pass my lips!

Back home and a quick tidy and off to bed.  My bike ride in this morning was rather pleasant.  Dry roads, no wind.  Lovely.

Right.  Time for a big cup of tea.  Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment