Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

Ok - so I never remember to take photos of our food.  Hahah.  Too busy eating it!  I rode home with Mike and we had a lovely ride.  Managed to miss any awful weather.  It was quite pleasant.  Considering when I walked to the gym two hours before it was raining and not very nice, - we did well!  Must have appeased some weather godlet at the right moment.

We got home and I cooked tea.  We had tandoori spiced lamb on rice (with Mike's rice being the only one to get cranberries stirred into it - yuck - fruit in rice!!!) with steamed veges.  It was pretty good.

Toby packed his bag for a Wednesday night sleepover with Isaac.  I hope he has more than what he showed me.  Hahah.  He came back from Auckland with most of his clothes still clean.  Sigh!

Anyway.  I have asked Toby to come into town today to have lunch with me.  Yay!  Looking forward to that.  And then he will get picked up by Sally (Isaac's mother) for fun at her place.

But he will be back tomorrow in time for our Gold Lounge evening watching the new Star Trek movie.  Woot, woot!  Can't wait for that.

I have just seen photos from Josh's holiday with his boys and family in Kenya.  The game parks look really amazing.  The photos have been superb.  Wow!

Have a great day.  I am hanging out for my tea about now.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment