Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Monday with normal routine

Hi,

Well, normal for school holiday time, I guess.  Mike drove into work, so after my gym session and a bit more work, I met him and we went home together in the car.  Far warmer way to get home!  Hahah.

I cooked tea while the boys did whatever boys do.  I think Mike was trolling on the internet.  Our dinner tonight was a salmon and potato meal.  It was pretty yummy.  Mike loved it.  Toby ate the salmon.

Toby attacks his salmon

The potatoes are untouched

Tidied up and went to bed while Mike got pinned under the cat and couldn't come to bed for about an hour.  Hahah.

Slept well.  It was hard to get out of the warm bed this morning though.  Nice ride in - dry roads and not too much rain.  As I ate my Weetbix, the radio said there was rain over the entire country and gales in the North Island.  I was concerned as it seemed ok outside (hard to tell in the dark).  I imagined a fierce southerly that would blow me over as I stepped up to the garage.  But - no.  Hardly a breath of wind and no rain to be seen.

Time for a cup of tea.  Mmmmm. Tea.  Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment