Friday, July 29, 2016

The Thursday with more gym and dropping Ange at the airport

Hi,

Happy birthday to my sisters today!  Yay!

Sunrise this morning on the way to work



I went to the gym with Sreejith again and had a ball doing the RPM class.  Back to work and off home not long after.  The ride home is always a bit tough after the gym session.  But with the skinny tyres, it was a bit better than usual.  Even with that pesky headwind.

I changed when I got home and went to the vet to buy kitty litter.  Then back home to collect Toby and then off to collect Ange from her house.  She is off to Christchurch for a family event.  On the way through town, I dropped Toby off with Mike so they could sample the delights of Maccas together.  The trip out to the airport went smoothly and before I knew it, I was back in town trying to find the boys.

They had checked out the new David Jones store that just opened the day before.  It has replaced Kirks.  Seems like quite the event!  The boys were unimpressed though.

Back to the supermarket (well, for me - the boys chases Pokemon in the cap park) and then off home.
It's Friday!  Woot!  the weekend beckons.  Let me check the weather conditions for a day trip to the mountain.

Have a great day!  And an even better weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment