Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Wednesday with a my food bag meal and no photo - again!

Hi,

Well, it was a bit of a weird day.  After work I caught a bus to meet Christine.  The bonus was meeting Fran while waiting for the bus and riding with her to Courtney Place.  Result!

The weird part was somehow getting wires crossed with Christine and me waiting somewhere she wasn't.  And her leaving her phone at work.

The other weird part?  I said it was weird.  Mike bumped into Christine on his way to tramping club, and decided to come and see me instead and pass on Christine's message.  Anyway, I decided to go home with Mike and cook tea.  We had ignored Toby a bit already this week, so a good home-cooked meal seemed like a plan.

We ate yummy chicken stir fry.  Mmmmm.  No photo.  I forgot.  Too excited to eat it!  I then drove back into work and grabbed my damp running gear (after a run at lunch time).  And some junk that has been at work for ages.  We have a clear desk policy now.  My desk is still not clear.  Oh dear.

Good ride in this morning after a salutary lesson to me on the effect of caffeine.  When I got home from work late yesterday, I drank a half bottle of the Lewis Road iced coffee.  I love that stuff.  But as I read until 11.30pm and then listened to Mike snoring the entire night,  I have learned that drinking coffee (I never drink caffeine anymore - down to one fancy iced coffee a month - apart from that yummy Lewis Road stuff that is obviously my undoing) late at night is stupid!  Stupid.

Please don't ask me anything complicated today.  Mike reckons caffeine is still in my veins as I chattered away in his ear at 6am at 50 miles an hour.  And I seem to be bouncing a bit even now.  Mike thinks I will crash at 9.30am.  Any productivity I will achieve today will be in the next 45 mins.

Have a great day!  Hope your caffeine consumption abilities are way better than mine!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment