Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Tuesday with gym and a ride home

Hi,

After a lovely Tuesday, the weather this morning (Wednesday) promises a bit more wintry conditions.  However, after my gym session yesterday, I rode home slowly and enjoyed it.  The wind was only just starting to make itself felt.  Actually, this morning it isn't quite as bad as predicted.  But it is supposed to deteriorate further today and tomorrow.

Busy at work yesterday but I found time to catch up with Celia and hear about her holiday to Fiji last week.  They both did a SCUBA course.  Sounds great and I hope to see more photos soon.

Today I drove in with Mike because we're taking wee Smudge to the vet to get her stitches out.  Or her stitch.  It's from when she was fixed up.  It doesn't look like it bothers her at all.  But she has a shaved patch on her flank - it'll be good to see her with her fur all back in a month or so.

Hopefully I'll get a lunch run in today along the waterfront.  Might be in poor conditions though.  Hahahah.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment