Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Wednesday with finally switching my tyres to commuting ones

Hi,

Back in June 2015 I went mountain biking with Celia and I switched my bike over to fat tyres.  I only just switched back to road tyres last night.  Mike reckons I have ruined them with 14 months of road use.  I reckon he might be right.  Might be ok for playing though.

I rode home (on the fat tyres) and cooked tea.  I missed Mike's text asking for a lift because I was elbow deep in the intricacies of preparing beef chilli con carne - with corn bread!  Not a hit with Toby but Mike and I liked it.  Mike ubered home, so he wasn't too late to eat it.

Beef chilli con carne - I liked it!

The evening disappeared in an instant.  And I was soon fast asleep.  I can't even remember lying there, thinking of anything.

I rode in this morning on my skinny tyres and it was so fast!  Ooossshhh!  I can't wait for my ride home this evening - I bet the hill is far easier with these tyres.

Time for a cup of tea.  It's my sisters' birthday tomorrow.  Woot!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment