Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Monday with a lovely ride home with Mike

Hi,

I went to the gym at 4pm and then back to work for a while.  I waited for Mike to be ready and we rode home together.  It was a freezing ride home.  So cold.  I didn't get warm until a good way up our hill.

Got home and I started tea.  My Food Bag was butter chicken last night.  It was really rather scrumptious.  I was hoping it would be way yuckier than my own butter chicken.  But it was actually pretty good.  Steamed veges and brown rice.  I do hope the boys still prefer my version though.

Toby seems to be catching a cold.  Poor kid.  Imagine having a cold during your holidays!  I wonder if he is passing it onto me because my bike ride this morning was fighting my dizzy thing.  Which always seems to crop up with some of my colds now.  It's annoying riding when you get dizzy.

Doro popped by last night to drop off boots and check out Smudge.  Mike and Doro caught up a bit too.  And our last bookcase has gone from the garage (I think).

Had a great sleep and then a cold ride in this morning.  Not quite as cold as yesterday.  But just as stunning out there.  I didn't stop to take a sunrise photo though.  Hahah.

Hope your day is wonderful.  I have a breakfast date with Fran now.  Mmmmm.  Drexels.  Haven't been there for a wee bit.

Enjoy your day.  July marches on.  Getting close to halfway through.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment