Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Tuesday with a weird day

Hi,

Doh - I forgot that dinner photo again.  I rode home in lovely conditions - no wind.  or if there was wind - it was a southerly, because I didn't feel it.  I hooned up the hill!

Got home and started making tea.  We had rosemary chicken with a baked potato/leek/silverbeet dish.  And broccoli.  Toby loved the chicken and ate his broccoli.  I quite enjoyed that meal - as did Mike.

Toby has a new school laptop.  His old one got a crack in its screen.  Mike upgraded it to Win10 (it is free to upgrade until July 29th I think).

Woke up this morning with the cat on our bed.  She slept there all night between me and Mike.  She was so cute in the morning.  I got lots of pats and she purred like a wee engine.  But eventually the twitching under the duvet got her excited and she started chasing her tail and batting at my hands.

Up to get ready for the day.  I even saw Toby out of bed before I left!  Wow!  As I put out some rubbish, it was really windy and raining.  Not so good for a ride in.  But 30 mins later when I left, the rain had stopped.  I didn't get wet!  Woot!

Right.  Time for tea and to kick start the day!  Have a good one!

Cheers,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment