Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Monday with gym and dinner

Hi,

Had a pleasant enough Monday.  Managed to get to the gym after work and sweated my way through a RPM session with Sreejith.  Rode home after a wee stint back at work and enjoyed the conditions.  Still dry and not super windy anymore.

I found Mike already home with Toby when I got in.  He was playing with the cat and cleaning out her dirt tray.  I went to cook tea and we ate spaghetti and meatballs.  Toby loved the meatball part.  The sauce not so much.  But I loved it - as did Mike.

Spaghetti and meatballs

I wasn't quite as sleepy as I thought when I turned out my light and I chatted away to Mike (who was working in bed) before eventually falling asleep.  But I had a restless night.  So it was with difficulty that I dragged myself out of bed and went for a run.

My ride into work was lovely.  Dry roads and a clear sky.  Looks like a wonderful start to the day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment