Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Tuesday with not much really

Hi,

Well, apart from a busy day at work, the day disappeared in a blur.  Well, maybe the busy day led to the blurry feeling.

I left a work function and found a 14 bus immediately.  Yay for public transport when it works!  Got home and chatted to Toby for a bit.  Read until Mike got home.  Late!  Hahahah.

When I went down to Toby's room this morning, Smudge was sitting on top of Toby's back, as he sprawled out over his bed, fast asleep.  Not sure how long she had been sitting there.  They are a funny pair.

I caught the bus in due to my work function running late the evening before.  The beehive looked wonderful.  I wanted you to see the flag at the top this morning!  Look!  Not a breath of wind.  Wow!

There is a flag on that flagpole!

Right.  Time for tea.  Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment