Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Wednesday with lunch with Toby

Hi,

Oh - I had a great day yesterday.  Wee Toby came in for lunch with me.  He used the time on his cellphone and was 1.5 hours early.  His phone had the wrong time on it (he often lets the battery flatten completely and it loses its settings then).  So, when he got into town I was in meetings.

Fortunately one of my meetings finished really early, so I grabbed him from reception and we went to eat sushi at Blowfish.  It's Toby's favourite sushi place (except for maybe the one he goes to with Tyler and Abby in Sydney - and then it might be just the company!).

From there we nipped across the road to Gasoline for a hot chocolate to round out the meal.  Then back to work to wait for Sally (Isaac's mother).  She collected him and Toby was off for a sleepover.

Toby liked this view inside Gasoline.  He took 90 photos on my camera of it!
I had the user group after work and that was good.  Caught up with Adam.  Then met Mike after it and helped him polish the last of his slide deck for his presentation this morning before we ubered home.

Wee Smudge slept on our bed again.  Seems as though if Toby is away, she'll tolerate us.  Otherwise she likes his bed.  I did try and roll over on her twice (that I know of) in the night.  She squirmed and let me know she was there, so I rolled off.  She didn't seem to mind too much.

When I woke, Mike was on my side of the bed and the cat had most of the bed.  Hahahah.

Right.  Time for tea.  We're off to see Star Trek after work tonight.  With Toby and Isaac.  And Grant!  Wow.  Can't wait to see him.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment