Friday, July 22, 2016

The Thursday with Star Trek

Hi,

After my run into work yesterday, I went to the gym at 4pm as well.  Yay for getting some exercise in.  Woot!

After gym, I jumped in the shower at work and dressed again to meet Toby and Isaac.  We were off to see Star Trek with my work's social club.  Mike also had our friend Grant come along.  First time I have caught up with him for years.  It was good to see he hasn't changed much.

The boys ordered food to arrive because we were in the Gold Lounge.  I enjoyed the movie, but it wasn't as good as the last one.  Mike thought it was ok.  Not sure what Toby and Isaac thought.  Grant thought it was a bit naff.

We all walked to the car on The Terrace (Grant works near there and had his car there) catching up.  Then we dropped Isaac home and fell into bed when we got there.

Mike and I walked into work together this morning.  That was really lovely.  No wind.  Clear skies.  Not even very cold.  But I am looking forward to the weekend starting around 5pm tonight.  Yay for the weekend.

Toby has a haircut booked for 1pm today so I am trying to convince him he'd like nothing better than a lunch with his mother at 12.  Shame he wasn't quite so enthusiastic.  He mumbled something about being sleepy when I spoke to him this morning before I left.  Well, here's hoping I see him.  And he finds his wallet.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment