Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Monday back at work and with my wee sisters birthday

Hi,

What a funny day, weather wise here.  I reckon it was colder inside work than outside.  I froze at my desk for about half the day before I warmed up enough to be able to type effectively.  I hope Karen had a good day for her birthday.  I am sure she did.

We had parent teacher interviews and I met Mike not far from his work in the car.  We drove to Toby's school and sat in the car as we were super early.  Well, you can never tell with the traffic.  That's my excuse.

We attended our well scheduled interviews - all one after the other.  Boom, boom, boom!  Boom!  (We had 4 of them).  Toby is doing much better at this school.  He is happy and relaxed.  He excels in PE (huh??) and Spanish.  And even his Science teacher (that was his worst mark) says he is doing well and just aced his last test.  Ask Toby what you like about the food chain in the Antarctic.  Apparently Toby understands that ecosystem quite well.  I read his test and I agree.  Well thought out answers linking ideas together well.

Back home and Mike collected burgers so I didn't have to cook.  I had had a headache all day so I went straight to bed.  And I slept really early.  I must have been asleep by 8.30pm I reckon.  I woke a few times in the night.  Thought my sleep was over when Mike came to bed, but it was only 9pm.  And then I woke at 11pm thinking it must be around 4am.  Nope.  Still lots of sleep to be had.  Weird night.  Hahahah.

Took the bus in with Mike this morning.  My bike is still in town after the parent teacher evening.  Hopefully I get to ride it home after work today.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment