Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Tuesday with fish for tea

Hi,

I rode home in lovely conditions yesterday after work.  Went for a good lunch time run too.  So not too bad a day for getting some exercise in.

When I got home (a little late as I had a late meeting), I started tea.  Toby and I were happy to try the fish dish this week.

Fish with crispy potatoes and beetroot and orange salad

Toby scoffed down the fish, but did say it wasn't as tasty as other fish dishes we've had.  That might be because he didn't use the capers and mayo sauce that complemented the fish quite nicely.

We'd just finished (a bit late for tea, I know) when Mike texted and I volunteered to collect him and take Andrew home.  They'd been out with Meetup planning trips.  We caught up well with Andrew on our way out to Lower Hutt.

Back home and I was straight to bed, really.  Read a bit and then crashed.  Woke lots during the night but rolled over and went back to sleep.

Time for tea now I reckon.  Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment