Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Wednesday with gym

Hi,

After my gym session, I had no legs getting back up the hill after work.  Hahah.  Tough work.  I got home and cooked tea.

Yummy lamb dish


Toby loved the lamb - not so keen on the potato, edamame beans/spinach salad. With mint pesto.  But I thought that was scrumptious - and I have those leftovers for my lunch today.

Mike got home eventually after his tramping meeting.  But he'd already had something to eat - so he also gets leftovers for lunch today.

We need to pack for the ski weekend tonight.  And I have started to pack for Japan already.  So I can pull most back out.  No need to cart stuff everywhere if I won't use it.  Right?

I have an iced coffee date this morning with Serge - he is back after his long holiday.  And I need an iced coffee fix for August,

Have a lovely day.

Go NZ in the womens hockey!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment