Monday, August 8, 2016

The weekend in Wellington

Hi,

How we never saw any snow this weekend I do not know!  In Dunedin we would have!  It was snow weather.  Freezing cold rain.

Mt Hutt has snow!

Toby and I wear the same clothes out - and Emerson photo bombs

Just Lulu photo bombs us
 I had a lazy weekend, really.  Too cold to even get out of bed.  Brrrr.  Toby went to visit Magnus - in his jandals.  With no cell phone.  Or jacket.  And when he walked back, in the hail, he was a frozen wet blob on our doorstep.  I ran  bath for him.

We had tea out at Josh's place on Saturday night.  Lasagne.  Mmmmm.  Good to catch up with him and the boys.  And Lulu.  Toby and I wore similar clothes so I made Mike take photographic evidence.  Toby is not that tall - he was on tippy toes!

Sunday was a bit lazy too.  But I met up with Christine at Le Marquis and we got inundated by old residents meeting about the bus route changes.  Big news in Wadestown.

Grocery shopping followed that and then back home for the evening.

I am in Auckland today and tomorrow.  Experiencing rain here instead of in Wellington.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment