Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Monday with gym and a ride home

Hi,

I made it through my Monday at work.  It was pretty busy - but not as busy as health officials must be in Havelock North for the past few days.  Not a happy place to be, I imagine.  Havelock North

I also caught up with Sophie for lunch.  We ate at the food court but then squashed in a nice walk around a part of the waterfront.  She is good, having just got back from visiting her family in Brisbane.  Wee Pax is good too - and making mischief, as he should.

Anyway, after a session at the gym and rode home and enjoyed pleasant conditions.  Not much wind and no wet roads.  Got home and decided on fish for tea.  Toby likes fish, but didn't appreciate this one with a miso glaze with sesame seeds on top.  Mike and I liked it ok.  But we'd also choose something else.  Looked good.  And if I remembered to take a photo you'd see it.

Worked with Mike a little after tea and tidied up a bit.  Laundry and stuff.  We're away again this weekend so it all needs to be done during the week.  Including tidying and luxing and cleaning.

Something has to give - and it is ironing.  I am wearing a jersey all week over my shirts.  No judging!

The wee cat slept on our bed last night and I think subconsciously I scrunch up to avoid her.  Anyway, I vaguely woke at 4.45am and stupidly stretched and got a massive cramp in my left calf.  I had to leap out of bed to stretch it out.  And now it is throbbing.  Sigh.

I can also detect a sore throat coming on.  Mike is also getting sick.  I only hope if it gets worse, it is all over before I fly to Japan for my holiday.  :-)  Not sure it is a good idea to wish a cold to worsen though.  I think I'll use powers of denial.

Wee Toby and I are playing the guitar at the moment.  He has it at school and we're practising a bit at home each night.  I haven't touched the guitar in years.

Right.  Time for tea.  Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment