Friday, August 26, 2016

The Thursday with herby chicken for tea

Hi,

Well, I had an unexpected call from Toby's school to come collect him from sick bay.  But I think he has come right now with a rest at home.  He also has the day off for mid term break today so he has a long weekend.

I worked from home for the afternoon before starting to cook tea.  We had herby chicken.  It was pretty yummy.  Huge hit with Toby.  Yeah - I forgot to take a photo.

I am nearly packed for my holiday away to Japan.  Got a little bit of rationalisation to do now.  And I fancy a nice brekkie out somewhere Sunday morning before my flight.  If Mike is ok.

He is still pretty sick.  He woke at 4am coughing his little heart out.  Poor guy.

Right.  Time to have a cup of tea and get through my last day at work before holidays.  Sayonara!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment