Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Wednesday with a sprint class with Mary

Hi,

At lunch time Mary and I went to a Sprint class at the gym.  That is 30 minutes of crazy work on a bike.  I have never seen a class that full - every bike had someone on it.  And there must be 50 bikes in that room.

Anyway, as I checked in, I was told I had no more credits for the instructor classes.  And I could only pay with cash.  And of course, I had none on me.  I was off to the gym.  Why would I bring money?  I stood there contemplating my next move.  As I did, the young man, sweating buckets from his session, said he'd pay for me.  He handed over his Eftpos card and I was in.  Wow!  Floored me.  I need to pay forward now too!



Steak, butternut/carrot mash and mushroom/silverbeet sauce

I rode home and got tea ready for me and Toby.  Mike got home later and ate his dinner then.  It was ok.  Nice sauce.  The mash I can live without.

The cat slept on our bed last night - not sure why.  Maybe because Mike still smelled like his fish lunch!  Hahah.  But she was on my side, so I got up around 11pm and moved to Mike's side of the bed.  Then, during the night, she moved between us again.  That cat is so cheeky.  I hope she decides Toby's bed is a far better option, otherwise I might never sleep well again.

Nice ride in this morning, despite the wet roads.  The rain was hardly noticeable.  But it is a cold southerly.  Brrrr.

Time for tea and the day to start!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment