Friday, August 12, 2016

The Thursday with packing for skiing

Hi,

Yay!  We're finally off to the mountain.  There is buckets of snow - 2.5m at Whakapapa.  But - there is a front coming to the North Island for the weekend.  I think my Kindle might get a decent workout.  If any lifts open though - I will be up there.  I can't wait!!!

Last night I went to drinks after work to say goodbye to Ange.  As the Germans say, I had a happy eye and a sad eye.  I'm so pleased she has got a new job that will be an awesome step for her.  But I'm sad because I think she is great value and I will miss her.  Selfish of me, though.

Anyway - I met Mike and we got home and finished packing for the ski weekend.  Woot!  So long as he remembers my ski boots, all will be right with the world!

I am meeting Ilske after work, and Toby and I are driving up in her wee 4WD.  So exciting!  Hopefully it is an easy drive up - although the weather is set to deteriorate.

Right.  Time to finish my tea and really get stuck in.  I will try and work through lunch so I can get away as soon as Toby turns up at my work.  Woot!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment