Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Monday back at work

Hi,

I had a weird day at work before heading off to the day spa for some foot pampering.  Now my toes will look even more fabulous than usual when I am in Japan next week.  I forgot to take a photo of them though.  Tomorrow!

I grabbed a bus home, and it arrived just as I ran to it - perfect timing.  Then got home and went to get Toby some dinner.

Mike is so sick!  He is coughing like a big coughing thing.  Toby is better though and off to school this morning.  Mike will likely have another day in bed.

Sunrise

Sunrise and moonset


The cat didn't like the kitty litter I got at New World.  She has been finding somewhere else to do her business.  Mike got out of his sickbed this morning and made a mad dash to the vet to get her favourite brand.  Apparently as soon as Mike put it in her tray, she went to use it.

Fussy thing.

Right.  Time to have that tea I seem to be desperate to have.

Enjoy your day.  Hope the weather is as good where you are as it is here.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment