Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Wednesday with Mike sick but at work

Hi,

Mike is still sick, but he went to work.  And went to visit the pharmacist to get something for his cough and got told off.  Hahah.  He has the worst cough mixture invented to take and was told to up his asthma meds.  Not sure it's helping much.

I rode home after the gym and a busy day at work.  Jeepers.  I need a holiday!  Hahahah.

Cooked tea.  It was pretty good.  Crumbed lamb with some weird vege thing with zucchini, silverbeet and tomatoes.


Smudge exploring and looking like a piece of art - I was on a chair to see better

I used my new wooden spoon to cook - I got it from Serge in his return from his holiday!  Cool, eh?  It has my name on it.

Athens is helping me cook

Crumbed lamb with veges

My toes


I said I would show off my toes.  Here they go.  Looking mighty fine, as usual.  Hahah.

The day beckons.  Not sure I can fit anything inbetween work meetings.  Things like real work.  It's a little crazy.

Have a great day!  I hope something really special happens in your day today that makes you happy.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment