Friday, August 19, 2016

The Thursday with packing

Hi,

Yes - we're off to the mountain again this weekend.  Yay for ski season.  We're leaving after work.  I am travelling with Christine and Tom and Toby in Christine's car.  Mike is taking our car and some random punters.  His car will be full and probably squashy.

I caught up with Serge and heard about his holiday - it sounded like an amazing trip.  US.  Germany.  Netherlands.  Croatia.  Italy.  Greece.  And he bought me an iced coffee.  First one for August.  Mmmmm.


Mixed Business iced coffee goodness

Went to the gym and then rode home sedately (that means I was tuckered out!).  Cooked tea for me and Toby.  I loved it.  And when Mike got home, he loved it too.  Said it was the best meal.  Pulled beef tortilla wraps.  With carrot, apple and - wait for it - brussel sprout slaw.  And chipotle sour cream.


Yummy wraps

No - Toby didn't enjoy it.  It had black beans in it.  But I reckon if it was missing the black beans he might have been happier.

Finished packing after tea and tried to tidy up.  Eventually crashed into bed and started reading.  Then - Mike rang me.  He wanted a lift home.  So I hauled myself out of bed and put on a jersey and drove down to get him.  As a reward for my selfless behaviour Mike picked up my coffee addiction at the supermarket for my drive up tonight.

I really might be addicted because something told me just to drink it when I put it in the fridge when we got home.  But I stopped myself.  Iron willpower.

Right.  Time for tea and then the bedlam of the day will start.

Have a wonderful weekend.  Ski hard - like me!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment