Tuesday, June 23, 2020

The Monday at work but still from home

Hi,

My knee is sore - I tweaked it Thursday night and now I think I have to go to the physio.  Sigh...

I do enjoy working from home.  Made a lovely lunch for me and Mike while he had a meeting. 



Lunch at home

Hey gorgeous Sapphire! Ange's elderly cat.


I caught up with Ange after work - and brought her some of the scrumptious birthday cake that Toby and Tessa made for Mike yesterday.

Patted Sapphire and she purred away like a wee engine.  She is so gorgeous and going strong at 19 years old.

Back home and off to bed nice and early.  Mike and I were probably both asleep by 9pm.  For some weird reason.

Slept so well (despite Moxley snuggling up to me so close and restricting my movements).  Up for PT session this morning.

Need to pick up my glasses today.  And book physio.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

Contact register:
Mon 22 Jun 6:30am Angela to Frank Kitts group class. 5pm Angela to Ange's.
Tue 23 Jun 7:00am Angela, Mike to City fitness. 8:00am Angela to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment