Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Tuesday with a migraine for me and Toby

Hi,

Another stunning day in Wellington yesterday.  But Toby's migraine was contagious and at 3pm I got my own.  Boo!

View on Tuesday from my desk

I was ready to ride my bike in for Wednesday - go to the group PT session and then into work.  But my migraine meant I was in bed super early and Mike had decided to drive in.  So when I woke at 5.30am after a wonderful sleep, but with a woolly head, I decided to take all my stuff in with Mike.

Lucky I did that as I do feel a bit dizzy still.

PT session was okay for my head - jack-knife crunch was the worst.  And hauled all my stuff to my new workplace.  Found the showers.  Found a place for my gear.

I think I am good to go.  Just - no mosh pit for me today.  Hahah.

Toby is back at school today too (I hope). 

Right.  Better get sorted.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment