Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Monday back at work

Hi,

The beauty of working at home is that I can "go home" for lunch, and have enough time to make biscuits plus eat a lovely lunch. 

Made ANZAC biscuits at lunch


And at the end of the working day, I commuted home in 30 seconds and was cooking tea for Toby and Mike just after 5pm.

Toby had a migraine - he was a bit miserable all day.  Just eating comfort food and wearing sunglasses.  He also turned down anything loud during the day.

Poor guy.

In at work today for me.  We both just had our PT session at City Fitness this morning with Quentin.  Boxing.  I am quite mellow right now.  And my arms are like jelly.

Got physio after work today.  I hope that goes okay.

Have a great day.  Hope Toby feels better.

Love,
Angela


Contact Register:
Tues June 30
Mike and Angela @ CityFitness level 2   7am - 8am
Angela @ work



No comments:

Post a Comment