Friday, June 26, 2020

The Thursday with a physio appointment

Hi,

Thursday.  Well, after a super busy day at work (how does that happen? Poor planning on my part, I am sure of it - I should spread the meetings far better) I went to physio.

Nikki now knows me by name.  I am not just a knee to her anymore.

Looks impressive.  Stupid knee.

I hope it doesn't take long to come right.  Next appt is Tuesday.  Let me make sure I do my exercises as all physios want their clients to do.

I got texts from Mike saying I needed to buy chicken on the way home as Toby wanted chicken "schnizels".  And wine, more wine.  In fact, when I tried to clarify and find out if we needed anything else (you know, bread and milk - important things), all I got was more encouragement to find wine and bring it home.

And there was now a reason my husband (who remained at home all day - yes, working hard, but still!) couldn't jump in the car and come get me after my (crippling - okay, totally exaggerating there, but how was he to know that?) physio appointment.

Hahah.

I went to the supermarket and bought bread and milk, and I may have picked up chicken and wine to keep my boys happy.

Caught the bus for the first time since March.  There were all these strangers close to me.  Bah!  Hahah.

Mike met me at the bottom of our street and we walked up to the house together.  I cooked chicken schnitzels for Toby and Mike made our bliss bowls.

I love these dinners


Woke to the news that Aus and NZ are hosting the Women's football world cup in 2023.  So excited.  I am going to take the month off work and go to as many as I can.

Go the Football Ferns!  Okay - go Matildas too!

Super excited!

Hope your day is a good one.  Got a busy weekend lined up.  Sneak peek:  Group PT session, spa session, lunch with Iona.  Wrestling mania (OMG - don't ask!  I wonder if someone can ask me out on Sunday to something super important so Mike has to stay and look after the wrestling fun and games?)

Love,
Angela


Contact Register:
Thurs June 25
Work for Angela
Capital Sports Medicine:  Angela 5.35pm - 6.30pm
New World Willis St:  6.35pm - 6.45pm
Number 14 bus 6:50pm

Fri June 26
7:30am Mike on #13 bus to Leuvin for breakfast, then work

No comments:

Post a Comment