Thursday, June 18, 2020

The Wednesday with Mike's unbirthday

Hi,

Wednesday was quite busy and productive.  Busy day at work - actually in the office.  I worked opposite Mike at desks so it was a different perspective from the office at home.  Hahah.  He was in a meeting with someone who was sitting next to someone in my meeting and he could hear me over the pod and through his headphones.

Huh?

I must have been very excited.

Met Toby at the optometrist and his eyes haven't changed since the last time.  But my age is showing and now I need reading glasses.  So after a long examination with Andrew (I have mighty fine looking optic nerves) he decided I have no signs of Glaucoma but I really should not have waited for 5 years since my last examination.  The recall said come back in 18 months and... 5 years later.

Hahah.

Now I have a two year recall - and I chose reading glasses.  Toby also got a second pair of glasses.

So thank you Andrew and Clark for helping me choose.  Because goodness knows I am hopeless at it.  And thank you Toby for telling me to avoid tortoiseshell otherwise I'd look like a "Karen".  And not Aunty Karen, because she's cool.  But just a white, middle-aged entitled woman.

Oh.

It would help if I knew what tortoiseshell really looked like.  But after I kept going back to a pair I liked, Toby finally asked Clark:  Are there any that aren't tortoiseshell?

Oh.

Oohhh.  Is that what it looks like?

Walked back to pick up my stuff at work and met Mike and colleagues at Bin 44 for a bit.  Toby got sick of that and caught the bus home.  We went to New World on the way home.

Fell into bed and had to get up too early for PT session with Quentin.  Mike is totally over his migraine.  He was running on the treadmill like it was a Sunday stroll.

Have a great day.  Stay dry and warm.  Goodness, it is so wet here.

Love,
Angela



Contact Register:

June 17
Angela @ group PT
Mike on 14 bus ~ 8am
Mike and Angela @ work
Mike and Angela @ Noel Leeming Tory St ~ 12.15 - 12.45pm
Mike on Flamingo scooter 12.50pm
Angela and Toby at optometrist 4 - 6pm
All @ Bin44 6pm - 7pm
Toby on bus home ~ 7pm
Angela and Mike @ Thorndon New World ~ 7 - 8pm
Pizza delivered ~ 8.30pm (okay - mix up there between Mike and Toby.  Mike read "wit md" as wait a minute instead of "with Mountain Dew")





No comments:

Post a Comment