Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Today (Tuesday) is a happy birthday to Mike day!  Woot.

As Roz pointed out, I am so slow with today's blog, it is hardly a "good morning" blog.  

Yes.  So - good afternoon everyone!

Mike's birthday is today.  He's still sick from his migraine yesterday.  My water bottle leaked all over the carpet before we left the house this morning.  We were late to my PT session (ok - only a min - but still!).  Mike was too sick for his session (and he did look a bit worse for the weather).  We split up to get ready for work - I went to Z to shower.  He showered at the gym.  

At work I realised I left my PC at home.  My phone is broken so I couldn't contact Mike.  I mistakenly left a message on another chat saying:  Mike, ring me.  They panicked and asked me what I was saying.  I couldn't read that.  

I met Mike and he rescued me.  We drove back home.  I am now snug in the home office with my slippers on and the heater on.

It's probably a good thing for Mike and his migraine leftover.

My phone is still broken.  Except - when Mike uses it, it gets brighter and you can actually read the screen.  Don't ask me.  I have no clue.  Maybe his hands cover something that detects ambient light and it brightens it enough to read?  I have no clue.

I need a new phone.  Mike sparked up my old phone.  It did 317 Android updates.

I also had no clue what to get Mike.  But ended up getting up a back and shoulders massage.  Maybe he has tension there that doesn't help with the migraines?  I hope he likes it.

Could become a regular thing.

Right.  Time to post this so Roz is happy.

Stay warm - it is so wet and cold here.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment