Thursday, June 25, 2020

The Wednesday with dinner out

Hi,

I think I got to work in the dark and left in the dark yesterday.  Winter! 

PT session Wednesday morning


We did have a spontaneous dinner with Sally and Andrew after work.  Sally even drove back into town for it.  The trains were broken - so it was all a good excuse to stay a bit longer and enjoy some food and drink.
Mike checks out the honey badger @ Honey Badger


Mike and I got home and it was basically time for bed, really.  Toby was good - but I don't think I saw him at all yesterday.  Just heard him.  So I do know he was home.

Same as this morning.  Shouted down the stairs to him - he responded.  Hahah.

Physio after work today.

Hope your Thursday is a good one.

Love,
Angela


Contact Register:
Wed June 24
Angela, Mike, Andrew and Sally to Honey Badger 5pm - 7.30pm
Thurs June 25
Angela and Mike to CityFitness Willis St 7am - 8am

No comments:

Post a Comment