Friday, June 12, 2020

The Thursday with Mike and Toby out and about

Hi,

After a day at work (but from home) it was time for Mike to head out to his leadership Meetup session.  I was in a meeting with Ange and she said she was about to head in for it too.  So I teed up Ange driving Mike in while in the meeting.

Caused a bit of mirth as they all know Mike and Ange and here I was sorting out their evening together.

Friday morning sunrise

Boot camp Wednesday morning
I wasn't feeling super well so I was in bed nice and early.  I think I was almost asleep when Toby came home.  And he didn't have a key so I had to get up and let him in.

He decided on a shower - so I listened to him and Alexa discussing music selection choices for quite a while.  (Toby:  Alexa.... next.   Alexa... next.  Quite often.  Funny thing was, it was my music likes and I thought each song was brilliant.  Oh well).

I was almost asleep when Mike got home.  And that got the cats fired up enough to chase each other.  Which would be okay, but it is followed by Mike and Toby shouting:  Moxley, be kind to your sister!

Often right into the bedroom where I was trying to sleep.

Hmmm.  The universe was telling me something.  Mainly:  stay awake.

Once I got to sleep, I had a good sleep.  Hahahah.

Weekend looks like mulching and painting.  But Christine wants to walk up Mt Vic on Sunday - so that sounds like a jolly marvellous idea to me.  Yay!

Enjoy your weekend.

It's nearly Mike's birthday.

Love,
Angela



Contact Register:
Thurs June 11
Toby to orthodontist ~ 2.30pm
Mike to town with Ange for Meetup 5pm - 6pm, to Fork & Brewer with Janine, Jen and Ange 6pm-10pm 

Fri June 12
Mike to Verve 7.30am
Mike to Leuvin 8am - 8.45am
Mike to work 9:00-9:30

No comments:

Post a Comment