Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Tuesday where I picked up my new glasses

Hi,

I picked up my glasses yesterday.  They are for reading and up close work.  Everything beyond the reach of my arm is blurry.  

I walked home from work to avoid crowded (but still free) buses.  It was such a stunning evening.  Barb from work walked with me to Bowen St where she headed to her house in Northland and I continued up Molesworth St.

Mike had dinner sorted as I stepped in the door.  Perfect.  Buddha bowl - and so scrumptious.  Then I remembered my glasses so I showed them off to Mike.

Showing Mike my glasses

And again - in a pose

But I was amazed to see my hands in full detail for the first time in quite a few years and discover I had the hands of an old woman.  OMG - the glasses have aged me 10 years!

Hahahahah.

And I wondered what was on Mike's face.  Turns out it was just his skin - and I could see his pores.  After Mike finished laughing at me, we got ready for bed.

Slept okay and then up early with Mike for group PT session.  Another nice looking day (I think - it is still dark).

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela



Contact Register:
Tues June 23 Angela @ optometrist 12.15 - 12.20pm
Wed June 24 Angela and Mike @ Frank Kitts PT 6.30 - 7.15am

No comments:

Post a Comment