Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Wednesday with a day in the office

Hi,

We had a good day in the office yesterday.  Life slowly returning to normal.  The city was busy - but not too busy.






Mike selfie

Are you taking my picture, or yours?

Not sure I trust you

Ok - you have gone mad

Yep - quite mad

With Barb and Juliet @ Verve

And we went a bit nuts on the iced latte options.  Mojos gave me one and I also got brekkie.  Mike ate brekkie at work before that.  I need to sort that out too.

Lunch set me back $20!  Ouch!  Haven't done that for a bit.

And we also went out for drinks after work.  So that was extra cost too.

Staying at home is far better for our budgeting.

Drove Ange home (car cost $25 to park for the day under work - more expensive that Clifton Terrace but way closer to work than that).

Cooked tea - chicken schnitzels for the boys.  Crumbed mushroom for me.  Yum!

For the first time ever, I left my phone at work.  Sigh.  Felt weird.  Mike had to set the alarm.  Hahah.  But I was reunited on Thurs morning.  Had my session with Quentin and then walked to work.  Our desks are wiped clean every night at the moment.  So no phone there.  But as I scouted around, I spotted it tucked away on the reception desk.  Yay!

Flat.  But reunited.

Went back to grab Mike from his PT session and then off to Machete for iced latte.  They have survived the lockdown with rent relief and wage subsidy.  It was good to see them all.

Right.  Have an awesome day!

Take care.

Love,
Angela

Contact register:
Wed June 10
Frank Kitts Park group PT session:  6.30am - 7.15am
Work
                    Mojos on waterfront 8.30sm ish
Lambton Square Pharmacy - Mike @ lunch time
2 degrees - Mike @ lunch time
Yoshi sushi - Mike @ lunch time
Lunch @ Verve 12 - 1pm for Angela
Drinks @ Bin44 5 - 6pm

Thurs June 11:
Superfino Willis St 7am
CityFitness Willis St 7 - 8am
Work for Angela 7.45am for 5 minutes
Machete 8 - 8.35am

No comments:

Post a Comment