Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Monday back at work was hard

Hi,

I managed to get through the day somehow.  Sally and Andrew left on their adventure down south and we got a few updates via Facebook.  Awesome stuff.  I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Iced coffee at Bethel Woods
I nipped out with Celia and Mike for a coffee.  Mixed Business was still closed so we popped into Bethel Woods.  They made a different iced coffee for me.  I quite liked it.  Solid 8.

After work, I drove up to collect Toby from the Tabor household and managed a quick cup of tea with Aidan.  She is still recovering from a bad cold and sounds very husky (or squeaky, but I think it might sound better if I call her husky).  Toby went to see the Penguins of Madagascar movie with her and the boys.  What a lucky boy.


Toby and the hat he found at the park


We went home and just as I pulled up, Mike texted for a lift.  So I popped down the hill and got him.  Then we had tea at home and I drove out to do the rubbish at Sally and Andrew's place.

Back home and Toby was asleep by 8pm.  The boys must have worn him out.  He did mention Duncan snored a lot, and Aidan mentioned her coughing woke him early.  But, whatever it was, I haven't seen him sleep that well in months!  More, please!  Hahahah.  I was also fast asleep by the time the documentary finished.  I now have no idea if the planet can sustain 9 billion people by the middle of this century.  I suspect not.

My ride in was lovely this morning.  The roads are dry.  It is super muggy though.  I am seeing Vivienne for lunch - happy about that!

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment