Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Tuesday with lunch with Vivienne

Hi,

Having lunch with Vivienne was the highlight of the day.  We eventually found a cafe that was open - many are still closed for the holiday period.    Arabica cafe I had a good iced coffee and we had a nice bread roll for lunch.

Arabica iced coffee - a good 8

The mission was to find sandals for Vivienne.  We went into a few stores, but she declared them all too clunky and described her ideal sandal as strappy.  Aidan's recent sandal acquisition came to mind, so I showed her that photo.

The Op Shop $7 sandals Aidan found

Turns out these sandals are pretty much what Vivienne wants.  But we found ourselves at Kathmandu and I found the sandals I wanted.


My new sandals!

Pretty happy with those.  Vivienne found some there too.  Yay for making us happy.

I went back to work and struggled through the afternoon before riding home.  Nice ride home.  First one for quite a few weeks.

Cooked tea and waited for Mike to get home from work (he was at a client site in Lower Hutt - checked Sally and Andrew's house and letterbox).

I wore my sandals around.  Just to show off.

It is a little damp - but still warm here.  Toby is coming into town at 4pm and we'll go shopping for a bit before having tea somewhere.  Yum.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment