Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The weekend with Wellington Anniversary Day

Hi,

Maybe I should have taken some before and after photos.  Because all I did this weekend was tidy.  Took away 5 bags of rubbish or old stuff.  And anyone that knows me knows that 5 bags of things I don't want is a big deal for me.  Cleared away two bookcases in our room too.

The bed without bookcases and room either side so I don't need to climb over Mike to get in or out

A few of our towels


Tidied the upstairs linen cupboard and put the printer in there.  Tidied the downstairs linen cupboard.  Tidied my wardrobe.  Tidied the bathroom cupboard.  A tidying frenzy.

I also did manage to get out to see a movie with Toby. Big Hero 6.  I loved it.  Great movie.

Mike got back late last night.  Toby and I collected him at 11pm.  We're probably all a little tired today.

This morning the wind has finally died away.  But we had to come back to work.  You win some, you lose some.

Have a lovely week.  A short working one for me.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment