Friday, January 9, 2015

The Thursday with packing for the weekend

Hi,

Well, my ride home was lovely after a day at work.  No wind, blue skies.  Got home and found the slow cooker had cooked tea to perfection.  Lentil and chicken stew stuff.  Mike called for a lift home at 1830 after his haircut so I went back into town to get him.  Then home to cook rice and we all ate tea.  Although Toby actually hid his tea on the ground outside.  Mike noticed.  Lentil stew didn't seem to do much for Toby.  He expressed guilt at it and promised he'd try harder next time I cook lentils.

We finished packing and had a bath.  I wanted to try my Christmas present from Sally and Andrew.  Mango smelling soap with a loofah.  Mike almost sent me to sleep.  Love my back getting tickled any which way!

We slept well in our new locations for the second night.  Toby slept really well.  Woot!  We finished packing the car and headed to town.  Mike left his laptop at home so has gone back with the car to find it.

Meanwhile, I need a cup of tea.  We're leaving from work at 4pm with a few workmates.  We'll collect Toby and Vivienne on the way.

Should be fun!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment