Friday, January 23, 2015

The Thursday with nothing for me but a day trip to Chch for Mike

Hi,

Mike left early for his flight to Christchurch.  The day came.  The day went.  It didn't go fast enough.  It often doesn't when it's a work day.  Funny how weekend days seem to have no bother speeding past.  Oh well.  I rode home and cooked tea for Toby and me.  I chatted to Aidan who was also in the South Island for work.  She made me forget the day somewhat, so I am indebted to her for that.

Today is another day though.  And a mighty fine day at that.

The gorgeous weather continues.

I just have to get through 8 more hours and then ride home, collect Toby and then head back to town to collect Mike (and probably Sally and Andrew).  We're off to the beach for fish n chips.  And maybe a swim.  I'll grab togs.

The weekend is forecast to be beautiful weather too.  Tomorrow I might try and take the surfboard out.  Toby has a sleepover at Isaac's house.  Mike and I have a birthday party to attend on Saturday night.  And Sunday I want to try a longer run than usual along the waterfront.  I'll do that before 10.30 because Ilske is coming to collect me in her new car and we're driving over the hill to the Wairarapa for some fun in the sun.

Bring on the weekend.  I am ready for it.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment